Posted 11 March 2021
About the role
Advantage Healthcare is a leading care provider of children's complex care across West Midlands. We are proud to be delivering excellent services to over 50 children with complex care needs. We now have a number of new opportunities to work across West Midlands.
We are currently recruiting for experienced Registered Childrens Nurse required in the Walsall area to provide clinical complex care to a lovely little girl.
We are Looking for a Registered Children’s Nurse to join an existing team to support our client to attend School and also support within the home environment.
Rate of Pay: £22.00 - £25.00
We can offer you:
- Weekly pay plus holiday pay
- Flexible working hours
- On-going FREE training and development opportunities
- Refer a friend bonus scheme (cash reward between £150 - £400)
- Free Uniform
This role offers flexibility with opportunities for full and part time placements.
You could be working in multiple nursing, care and residential homes or directly in people’s own homes. You will be supporting with tasks such as administering prescribed medicines in accordance with CCH's procedures and NMC guidelines, maintaining accurate records and ensuring that each resident has an individualized care plan.
If you have a Valid NMC pin and any of the following we want to hear from you:
- Have a caring and compassionate attitude
- Are attentive, organised and can manage their own workload
- Have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent relationship building skills
- A passion for providing high quality, individualized care
- Quality of care is at the centre of what we do and we expect all our care staff to share this ethos.
- Experience of dealing with, Cerebral Palsy, Depp Naso and Oral suctioning, and Peg management.
About the Company:
Advantage Healthcare delivers specialist healthcare services to clients in their own homes and in healthcare establishments throughout the UK. We recruit Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers on a national basis to deliver outstanding care and support to our ever-growing client base.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive rates of pay including holiday pay
- On-going support from your local Community Matron
- Loyalty scheme providing you with reimbursed DBS costs
- Refer a friend bonus scheme
- Free first uniform
- Nurse of the Month recognition scheme
- Access to ‘Your Interserve’ – manage your availability online!
- Interserve Healthcare is an Investors in Diversity accredited company & committed to equal opportunities for all (Agy).
How to apply
If you are interested in working for us, please contact the local branch on 01952 278291