Business System Trainer - National Role
Posted 14 January 2020
Business System Trainer - National Role, UK Wide
Salary £25,000 - £27,000 dependant upon experience plus benefits.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen, with one of the UK’s leading providers of Home Care Services to join them as an integral part of their Business Transformation Team, as a Business System Trainer.
This is an incredibly exciting time to join the company, who are rapidly expanding and becoming the market leader within the industry and are going from strength to strength focusing on business growth and quality of care.
City and County Healthcare is establishing a new role for a Business System Trainer, to support the rollout of a new business system and develop the BAU training platform. The Business System Trainer will be responsible for all new and BAU training across the business. Working closely Operations teams, Implementation teams and Head Office department and as part of a fast paced dynamic team, the Business System Trainer will be responsible for ensuring all users are aligned and consistently working in line with expectations during the rollout and across the business. As such you will have full accountability for ensuring all users across the business have the opportunity to fully understand business processes and core system functionality.
Role and Responsibilities
· Be the face of training and a key contact for the Operations and head office teams
· Build relationships with local and national stakeholders at all levels
· Develop and facilitate webinar training for the entire business
· Develop and maintain the roll out of E-learning training for all system users
· Ensure that all training outcomes are achieved
· Be involved in training and coaching of new and existing system users
· Maintain and update training material in line with system improvements
· Providing on-site support and help for newly-trained branch staff.
· Helping in the set-up of data in the new branch system as required during an implementation as required.
· Provide advice and guidance to all branch staff in the use of the new branch system
· Support the implementation of the new system backfilling the implementer role where required
Essential skills should include most of the following;
· Experience of training, coaching and developing the skills of system users in a variety of environments.
· Experience of delivering group or 1 to 1 training.
· Excellent IT skills, particularly in Excel, power point and other Microsoft Office applications.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Exceptional self-motivation, persistence and diligence while being trustworthy, intuitive, and methodical.
· Very strong organisational and time management skills, able to demonstrate the ability to work to deadlines.
· Be able to work on your own without the need for constant supervision.
A full UK driving license is essential. This role will involve nationwide travel, and as a result the successful candidate will be based close to at least one of our office locations, transport networks with the ability to travel throughout the UK.
Excellent opportunity to gain valuable hands on experience, working in a fast paced environment. You will be part of a forward thinking team, with a feel passion for change and improvement.