Posted 04 February 2021
System Implementation Specialist
Location: Field Based - A full UK driving license is essential, this role will involve nationwide travel and as a result the successful candidate should be based close to at least one of our office locations, transport networks with the ability to drive throughout the UK and at short notice.
The CCH Group IT function require a proactive, process and system driven individual initially to drive forward the new rollout of a new business system, but also to support the businesses ongoing Digital Transformation. Due to growth, we have a new post in the team. Working with the Operations teams, IT teams, Finance and other head office department as part of a fast paced dynamic team, the System Implementation Specialists will be responsible for ensuring the end users are aligned and consistently working in line with expectations during the rollout phases of any project and ensuring deadlines and milestones are achieved. As such, you will have full accountability for the success of own work and need to be self-motivated and driven to succeed while working in a geographically disparate team.
- Be the face of transformation and a key contact for the operations and head office teams during the implementation
- You will be responsible for building and managing internal customer relationships, as they transition onto the new digital platform.
- Work with internal stakeholders and head office departments to establish their requirements for system configuration
- Collate and manage relevant data required to ensure successful implementation using an agile project methodology
- Become an Subject Matter Expert (SME) for the Transformation being implemented and all related systems
- Be involved in training and coaching of new and existing system users. The training session will be delivered with passion, enthusiasm and with a real focus on how the platform can improve the care we deliver to our Service Users
- Understand and be involved in the development and management of processes and corresponding documentation
- Work alongside other teams to assist in data, trend analysis and bespoke requirements; including generating reports on the efficiency of adoption of the processes trained out
- Supporting the branch in the training of employees on any new system, holding one to one training and group sessions. Responsible for the maintenance of training logs and training material
- Operating and updating the new and outgoing systems as needed during an implementation, ensuring change logs maintianed alongside data validation.
- Support the Branch to meet project KPI’s outlined in the business case to help inspire driving benefit realization.
- Documenting lessons learned during the implementation and highlighting any risks throughout following strict project methodology.
- Ensure targets and key milestones are met, using project methodologies to perform governance throughout
- Dynamic, confident and natural communicator with an inspiring quality
- Excellent listening and interpersonal skills with all levels of stakeholders
- Logical and efficient
- Solid understanding of customer service principles and practice
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Excellent IT skills, particularly in Excel and other Microsoft Office applications
- Very strong organisational and time management skills, able to demonstrate the ability to work to deadlines while working in a high pressure environment
- Be able to work independently without the need for constant supervision
- Self-motivator for meeting deadlines and for enthusing service improvement through effective training and coaching
- The ability to be flexible, adaptable to change and good at problem solving
- Ability to solve problems- both independently and by working with teams across the company
- A strong operational awareness, with an ability to understand situations from a user’s point of view
- Strong leadership qualities
City and County Healthcare Group are a dedicated and committed equal opportunities employer