Posted 22 June 2020
City & County Healthcare Group is a family of care companies delivering domiciliary care, extra care, complex care and live-in care services across the UK. As an industry leader, we’re bound by a common set of values and principles in providing flexible, community-based care support of the highest standard that actively promotes the independence, dignity and choice for our clients and customers while promoting staff support and development.
We’re currently looking for a dedicated Part Time Administrator to join one of our long-established and reputable Domiciliary Care branches, SCRT in Motherwell on a Fixed term, Part-time basis.
- Responsible for general data input into Rostering systems and other IT systems as required
- Preparation of reports as required
- Assisting with updating of records of Customers and Care and Support Workers as required
- Assist with the recruitment process and developing personnel files
- Producing Care and Support Worker payroll and resolving any subsequent wage queries
- Producing invoices and resolving any subsequent invoice queries
- To undertake any relevant additional tasks as required by the Registered Manager in a flexible way to ensure safe service deliver that meets the needs of the business
- Good literacy and numeracy skills
- Good IT skills
- General office administrative duties – typing, letter writing, filing
- Working knowledge and understanding of payroll and invoice processes
- Payroll and invoice query resolution
- Report preparation
- Process and procedure driven
- Excellent communication and customer care skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Good Planning and Organisational skills
- Ability to cope with pressure and change
- Additional Requirements
- This post is subject to an enhanced Criminal Record Check, successful employment eligibility and reference checks
SCRT are an equal opportunities employer and part of the City and County Healthcare Group.