Regional Training Manager
Location: This role will cover Wales and South West
Working Hours- Monday- Friday, 9am-5pm
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a passionate, self-motivated and experienced Regional Training Manager to join a highly reputable, established and rapidly expanding Domiciliary Care Business, City and County Healthcare Group.
The role of the Regional Training Manager is to lead, manage and support a team of regional trainers to deliver high-quality training to front-line care workers (and others as appropriate).
They will work alongside the regional team to ensure that training delivery is executed to the highest possible standards supporting the needs of the business as well as creating and delivering new and creative learning programmes to support the development of our care and branch teams.
If you are passionate about delivering high quality training and want to be part of one of the UK’s most exciting businesses within Domiciliary Care, who are going from strength to strength focusing on their growth and quality of care, then this role is for you.
Your role will involve:
- Lead, develop and performance manage the regional trainers in their region to create a high performing team of learning professionals capable of delivering high quality, consistent learning to our operational workforce
- Provide day to day line management and guidance to regional trainers and provide coaching, feedback and performance management as required.
- Work with the L&D Manager, regional managers and other key stakeholders to determine the most efficient use of training resource to meet learning priority needs
- Conduct regular meetings with regional trainers to cascade updates, share best practice and support team and personal development
- Work with the local branch teams to develop the most efficient and effective training schedules for care worker training and deploy regional trainer resource to best meet the identified needs.
- Manage the regional roll out and delivery of additional mandatory, refresher & specialist training programmes for care workers and other staff
- Through regular observation and feedback, manage the quality assurance of training to ensure delivery is consistent, meets learner and business needs and reflects the company ambition to be a leader in training in the care sector.
- Manage and maintain care worker training records and provide regular and ad hoc reports as required to the Heads of Learning & Development together with recommendations for improvement
- Be the day to day point of contact for care working training queries & communication
- Carry out inventories of training facilities and ensuring training facilities are suitably resourced
- Work with the Quality Team to develop and update training programmes as required ensuring full compliance to commissioning bodies
- upport the regional team in the delivery of apprenticeship programmes
- Act as a local point of contact for learners, assessors and line managers to maintain the highest possible standards of programme delivery
- Manage and record apprenticeship training activity and results - report regularly to the Heads of Learning & Development
- Participate in relevant projects, leading and championing as appropriate
- Work with the L&D Manager to support the integration of learning processes in the region following TUPE transfers or company acquisitions
- Responsible for planning and prioritization and, ensuring that learning programmes and initiatives are consistent with the business’ overall strategies, objectives and needs
- Keep up to date with external trends and best practice and share best practice to enhance the reputation of City and County group as a UK leading learning provider
- Support the Heads of Learning and Development and L&D Manager in developing and implementing the L&D strategy and ensuring effective local implementation of learning activity and initiatives
Work collaboratively with other Regional Trainers and Regional Training Mangers to ensure a consistency of approach and share best practice across the whole organizationThis is a full time position, with a fantastic company who promote within and encourage their staff to reach their full potential. Continuous training and support will be provided, and you will have a fantastic Senior Management Team to work alongside to continuously improve the training where possible to ensure all new employees are well educated in their role to enable them to deliver the best possible care.
City and County Healthcare Group are a committed and dedicated equal opportunities employer