Business Support Officer - National Role
Posted 07 April 2021
Business Support Officer - National Field Based Role
About the Role:
The City and County Healthcare Group IT function requires a proactive, process and system driven team initially to drive forward business development and growth, and also to support the businesses ongoing Business As Usual (BAU) support. Working with internal stakeholders such as operational teams, IT teams, Finance and central functions as part of a fast-paced dynamic team, the Business Support Officer will be responsible for ensuring the end users are consistently working in line with expectations and processes defined by the Business Support Team during any project delivery and ensuring deadlines and milestones are achieved within the required timescales and budget.
Person Specification and Skills you will hold:
• Confident and natural communicator with an inspiring quality
• Ability to positively influence stakeholders to ensure successful delivery of a project outcomes.
• Excellent listening and interpersonal skills
• Logical and efficient
• Solid understanding of customer service principles and practice
• Experience of working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
• Excellent IT skills, particularly in Excel and other Microsoft Office applications
• Very strong organisational and time management skills, able to demonstrate the ability to work to deadlines while working in a high-pressure environment
• Ability to produce high quality process/training documentation
• Ability to work on your own without the need for constant supervision
• Understanding of ITIL best practices is desirable.
As such you will have full accountability for the success of your own work and need to be self-motivated and driven to succeed while working geographically disparate team.
A Full UK Driving license is essential, this role will involve nationwide travel and as a result, the successful candidate should be based close to at least one of our office locations. Transport networks with the ability to drive throughout the UK and at short notice.
City and County Healthcare Group are a committed and dedicated equal opportunities employer.