Commercial Rates Administrator
Posted 22 November 2019
City and County Healthcare Group is one of the largest providers of community-based social care services in the UK.
Commercial Rates Administrator – Altrincham
Salary £20,000 - £25,000 dependent upon experience
Due to expansion, the Rates and Specialist Invoicing team are now looking for a further Commercial Rates Administrator to join them. This role requires someone who is an advanced user of excel, this will really help with reconciliation of commercial finance tasks including input of charge / pay and contractual requirements and identifying any anomalies. The role will suit someone who likes to solve problems and is committed to providing a great customer service to our internal departments.
• Responsible for creating and maintaining rates and associated processes
• Ensure high levels of accuracy, attention to detail and timeliness of set up process
• Proactively resolve issues and queries
• Reconcile, identify and investigate variances.
• Knowledge of the healthcare sector, particularly with experience of providing services to Local Authorities and Clinical Commissioning Groups (CCG’s)
• To interface and communicate with internal (Operations, Finance Shared Service Centre, IT and Payroll) and external stakeholders (Local Authorities and CCG’s) to ensure that all parties work collaboratively to deliver optimal service for the group.
• Create / maintain relevant procedures for all areas of responsibility
• Create / maintain the invoicing and pay rates databases
• To ensure compliance with NLW and other legislative requirements
• Actively contribute to continuous improvement of all processes and changes
• Ensure compliance with the Company approval process whilst retaining current gross margin levels
• Update and maintain all rate sheets
• Be an integral part of the annual rates uplift process
• To understand contractual requirements and ensure translation of these to implement requirements onto the Companies billing and payment systems
• Excellent attention to detail
• Meet deadlines set within both BAU and project work streams
• Ability to work unsupervised as well as part of a team
• Excellent planning and organisational skills
• Ability to communicate with all key stakeholders
• Good IT skills including Microsoft Office packages, MS excel essential
Knowledge & Skills
• Strong proficiency and accuracy in extracting and analysing data, including sales/ financial analysis
• Good attention to detail with the ability to critically assess data for accuracy.
• Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft excel, including formulae & pivot tables
• Resilience to work under pressure and adapt to new situations, systems and processes in a fast-paced environment
• Commercial Acumen
City and County Healthcare Group are an equal opportunities employer.