Junior System Implementation Specialst
Posted 29 January 2020
Junior System Implementation Specialist - 6 Month Fixed Term Contract
Salary £25,000 per annum, pro rata
A fantastic opportunity has arisen, with one of the UK’s leading providers of Home Care Services to join them as an integral part of their Business Transformation Team, as a Junior System Implementation Specialist, you will drive forward the implementation of new business systems and aid in moving our network of branches into a paperless environment.
This is an incredibly exciting time to join the company, who are rapidly expanding and becoming the market leader within the industry and are going from strength to strength focusing on business growth and quality of care.
It is due to this exciting expansion, that the roles have been created and your role within the business will be one of priority, to ensure the smooth running of the roll out of system changes within each individual branch and to support the development of the company as a whole. The role will be based in our Altrincham office and will involve working to a project plan, transfering large amounts of data from one system to another, therefore this will really suit someone who enjoys data entry skills, exceeding on accuracy and focused on attention to detail.
This role will be based in Altrincham on a 6 month fixed term contract.
What experience do I need?
As this is a junior role, you will be working under the guidance of an experienced team and therefore an IT background isn’t essential. We really want someone who is willing to learn, has a passion for customer service and is able to quickly build relationships with teams at all levels. If you have experience gained in a data entry position and can bring with you high levels of customer experience and then we would really like to hear from you.
• Build relationships with internal stakeholders
• Gather relevant data required to ensure a successful implementation and review any gaps
• Ensure that all targets and deadlines are achieved to ensure a smooth transition
• Understand all current processes and corresponding documentation
• Become a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in all systems
• Supporting fellow colleagues during larger implementations/projects
• Manage project lifecycle throughout implementation – including (Highlight report, RAID, and Change Requests).
• Excellent listening and interpersonal skills
• Keen eye for detail
• Confident and wiliness to learn
• Be able to work within a high pressure environment
• Be able to work within a team , as well as individually
• Be able to demonstrate competent IT skills, particularly in Excel and other Microsoft Office applications
If you have the drive and commitment to support such an exciting change within the company, have a passion or experience within healthcare, and want to work for a forward thinking, expanding company then this role is for you.
City and County Healthcare Group are an equal opportunities employer.