Posted 19 July 2021
City and County Healthcare Group is one of the largest providers of community-based social care services in the UK.
Invoicing Administrator-Accounts Receivable – Altrincham
Salary £20,000 - £25,000 dependent upon experience
The Rates and Specialist Invoicing team are now looking to add an Credit Controller/Accounts Receivable to the team. This role requires someone who is an advanced user of excel, this will really help with accurate invoicing and billing queries. The role will suit someone from a credit control background, who likes to solve problems and is committed to providing a great customer service to our internal and external customers.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining specialist invoicing and processes
- Ensure high levels of accuracy, attention to detail and timeliness of billing process
- Perform regular reconciliation of accounts to ensure any issues are resolved in a timely manner
- Proactively resolve issues and queries
- Reconcile, identify and investigate variances.
- To interface and communicate with internal (Operations, Finance Shared Service Centre, IT and Payroll) and external stakeholders (Local Authorities and CCG’s) to ensure that all parties work collaboratively to deliver optimal service for the group.
- Ensure all contracts and invoicing requirements are understood, facilitating the correct system set-up and an efficient order to cash process.
- Raise and dispatch invoices within defined timescales
- Balance all non-standard invoices against the financial accounts and replace new invoices accurately
- Create / maintain relevant procedures for all areas of responsibility
- Able to ensure all revenue streams are accurately invoiced, to time and appropriately accounted for.
- Any other ad-hoc duties required by management
- Attention to detail
- Experience of Credit Control
- Can meet deadlines
- A keen focus on detail and clear oversight around reconciling data.
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent Customer Service
- Good numerous skills
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Ability to communicate with all key stakeholders
- Good IT skills including Microsoft Office packages, MS excel essential
City and County Healthcare Group is an equal opportunities employer.