Accounts Pyable Administrator
City & County Healthcare Group is a family of care companies delivering domiciliary care, extra care, complex care and live-in care services across the UK. As an industry leader, we’re bound by a common set of values and principles in providing flexible, community-based care support of the highest standard that actively promotes the independence, dignity and choice for our clients and customers while promoting staff support and development.
To support the great work we do, we are looking for an Accounts Payable Administrator to join us in our Nottingham Shared Service Centre at Cardinal House, Abbeyfield Court, Abbeyfield Road, Nottingham NG7 2SZ
- Day to day maintenance of purchase ledger.
- Check all purchase invoices and credit notes are correct, ensuring that any discrepancies are resolved in a timely manner.
- Post purchase invoices and credit notes onto the accounting system, ensuring correct nominal ledger coding.
- Reconcile supplier statements.
- Allocate payments against invoices.
- Setting up new suppliers and obtaining bank details
- Deal with purchase ledger queries efficiently by phone or email.
- Chasing credit notes and refunds for overpayments.
- Assist with posting bank transactions onto the finance system
- Assist with Debit Balance process ensuring all invoices are received relating to direct debits
- Adhere to month end timescales and procedures.
- General clerical work as requested by Management.
- Complete any filing or archiving.
- Develop and maintain relationships with internal and external contacts.
Skills and Qualifications:
- The ability to work in a team and individually in a busy environment.
- Experienced Accounts Payable Clerk with proven experience in an Accounts Payable environment.
- Good IT skills including intermediate level of use of Excel
- Sound decision-making.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail with a high concern of accuracy.
- The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- A good head for numbers.
- Quick data inputting skills with accuracy.
This is a full time and permanent position, with a fantastic company who promote within and encourage their staff to reach their full potential. Continuous training and support will be provided.
City and County Healthcare Group are an equal opportunities employer.