Care Manager – Live-In Care
Southern Region (Supported by Leicester Hub - £22.5K - 3- Hours per week)
Working from home supporting clients in the Godalming area, the role of the Care Manager is to manage and grow a successful region of Live-In Care clients ensuring the highest quality and efficiency within their defined geographical area with the dedicated support of the Leicester Live-In Care hub team of suitably qualified staff reporting to the Registered Manager based in Leicester.
The role and salary on offer includes working hours of 30 per week, 6 hours per day Monday to Friday. Occasional evenings and weekends may be required.
The Care Manager will fulfil their responsibilities in accordance with the group’s policies and procedures and service aims.
The main duties will be:
• Responsible for safe and legal delivery of service, upholding brand values in service delivery
• Implementing the organisations policies and procedures
• Managing the Southern Live-In Care team within the portfolio with the support of the Registered Manager & the Leicester Hub team.
• Mentoring and training care staff as required within placement with support from the Leicester Live-In Hub team.
• Organising and delivering Refresher Training (Fitness to Practise) with support from the Leicester Live-In Hub team.
• Ensuring full compliance throughout the business, responsible for the legal and ethical running of the day-to-day business.
• Understanding and working within regulator legislation, standards and regulations
• Keep full and accurate records in accordance with legal requirements
• Undertaking and monitoring of all appropriate assessments, spot checks and reviews relating to new and old clients with support from the Hub.
• Liaise with other health professionals as appropriate
• Assist the Leicester based office manager to complete care worker supervisions and appraisals in accordance with guidelines for all care staff
• Bi Monthly visit to the Leicester Live-In Hub
• To deliver/facilitate all necessary development requirements in accordance with the needs of the service
• To understand and monitor health and safety in the workplace and in the field
• Dealing with the day to day matters of the care team including changes in rota, holiday requests and emergency cover.
• To ensure implementation, execution and management of quality control systems including stocks of uniforms, PPE and other office stationery.
• Implementation and management of complaints procedure alongside the Registered Manager
• Implementation of performance management protocols where necessary
• On-call duties as part of a team on a rota basis 1 week in 4. Ensuring all emergency on-call issues are dealt with effectively e.g. covering calls either directly or indirectly when care workers are sick or absent.