Digital Transformation Business Partner
City and County Healthcare are the largest homecare provider in the UK, employing more than 12,500 care workers delivering a wide range of health and social care services. The company has grown significantly in recent years and we are in the process of transforming our operational model through digital transformation of our core business processes. This will include rolling out new digital platforms to our staff and support teams, which will revolutionise social care delivery across our branch network. This platform and associated ways of working will make a positive difference to the lives of the people we provide care services to as well as our care workers and those working on the front lines.
We are recruiting two Digital Transformation Business Partners to support the embedding of the new platform, and the operational change required to achieve our goals. This will include the development of further tools to support our staff and Care Workers nationwide with the aim to deliver outstanding care!
This is a national role and you will be responsible for training processes, systems and concepts across our branch and regional team networks. You will also be responsible for supporting the roll out of new initiatives that we develop based on user feedback and service improvement ideas from across the business. You will manage multiple stakeholders with the goal of ensuring their adoption to the new programme or change. You will have accountability for ensuring users across the business understand the new processes and core system functionality as well as managing the successful transition from old ways to new- effectively being a change agent with training as a focus. This will ensure all users are working in an aligned way to meet the business KPI’s that the platform is designed to achieve, and that our operational teams are supported through transformational change.
The successful candidate will be an integral member of our fast paced and dynamic Digital Transformation Team and will work closely with Operations teams, Implementation teams and Head Office / central support departments.
Role and Responsibilities
This role will involve nationwide travel. We would expect you to be away from home between 80% - 100% of your working week (Monday to Friday), including travel throughout that period.
Core requirements of the role:
- · You will be required to manage the adoption of change in the organisation and to support influential staff during the transitional stages of change. This may take on many forms of support and training and will form the Partner portion of your role.
- · You will use your experience in change management and stakeholder management to tailor support and training as needed.
- · You will be required to coordinate & deliver training sessions across our national business. The training sessions will be delivered with passion, enthusiasm and with a real focus on how our new platform will make a significant improvement to the care we provide to our Service Users in the community and our frontline staff. Your primary focus will be to train the concept, the process and the reasons we are making this change as a business.
- · You will be required to work autonomously and provide classroom based, system and process training to complement e-learning provided to our teams.
- · You will provide hands on one to one training with operational teams in their working environment following training sessions, to ensure knowledge is effectively embedded.
- · You will be involved in coaching of new and existing system for users to support them in their learning journey and encourage the adoption of the change
- · You will be required to generate multiple reports on the efficiency of adoption across the estate and to present this information to senior stakeholders as and when needed.
- · You will design, develop and facilitate additional webinar training for the operational teams as needed
Reporting and Governance requirements:
- · You will be responsible for managing your internal customer relationships. This will include organising training sessions, feeding back to members of the management team, implementation team and digital transformation team and sharing information with the learning and development team and tailoring training and approach for varied internal customers.
- · You will participate in monthly reviews with key stakeholders and support improvements outlined in those sessions.
- · You will record training statistics for all attendees and report on these in monthly board reports
- · You will maintain and update training material in line with system improvements.
- · You will be targeted on the improvement of key KPIs across the business to ensure that all training outcomes are achieved.
- · You will analyse the impact of training that has been delivered, assessing the competence of users and judging the proficiency of the processes
Your expertise will be shared with our E-Learning / LMS team to:
- · Support the roll out and engagement with LMS training to our branch network.
- · Support the development of content for our E-Learning project.
Essential skills to include the following;
- · Experience with large organisational change programmes directly involved in delivery and accountability for outcomes and adoption
- · A patient and flexible approach to support provided, understanding that our internal customers work in a very demanding and fast paced environment.
- · Personable and able to develop positive relationships quickly at all levels.
- · The ability to provide high quality and appropriate training to all levels of stakeholders.
- · Experience of working in a national, fast paced organisation with demanding deadlines.
- · The ability to be flexible, adaptable to change and good at problem solving.
- · Experience in delivering training programmes relating to technology transformation.
- · Knowledge of instructional design principles such as face-to-face, on the job, e-learning, webinars etc.
- · A strong operational awareness, with an ability to understand situations from a user’s point of view.
- · Experience of working within an implementation environment and transition over to BAU.
- · Ability to solve problems—both independently and by working with teams across the company.
- · Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both in writing and verbally, with partners at different levels and with different levels of technical knowledge.
- · A natural self-motivation for meeting deadlines and for enthusing service improvement through effective training and coaching.
- · Excellent IT skills, particularly in Excel, power point and other Microsoft Office applications.
- · Proven organisational skills; strong attention to detail; agility in approach and flexible working styles
- · Ability to track and meet deadlines for multiple projects and priorities.
Desirable skills & experience:
- Previous experience within social care sector
- Previous experience with successful large scale change programmes
- A professional change management qualification (ACM, CMT, CMP)
- A professional training qualification (IBCT, CLPL, CIEH, PTLLS etc.)
- · A full UK driving license is essential.
- · This role will involve nationwide travel. We would expect you to be away from home at least 80% - 100% of your working week. The successful candidate will be based close to at least one of our office locations, with good transport networks with the ability to travel throughout the UK.
This role offers an excellent opportunity to gain valuable hands on experience, working in a fast paced environment. You will be part of a forward thinking team, with a real passion for change and improvement. With many members of our team coming from strong backgrounds in social care delivery, our actions and enthusiasm for making a difference all focus on the improvements we will make for our Service Users who receive our service and our staff in the operational branches.
If successful, you will undergo a comprehensive induction program to ensure that you properly understand the business and our departments, products, processes and the quality standards we expect from all our colleagues. You will be committed to others, as well as your own, personal development and we will aim to constantly develop your skills and knowledge to enable you to deliver a broad range of coaching and training within the business.
City and County Healthcare Group are a committed and dedicated equal opportunities employer.