Posted 09 August 2019
City and County Healthcare Group is one of the largest providers of community-based social care services in the UK. Every day tens of thousands of people with care needs are supported to continue living independently at home by our operating companies.
To support the great work we do, we are looking for an Accounts Receivable Administrator to join us in our Nottingham Shared Service Centre. This is a fixed term, maternity cover contract until the 31st December 2019.
- Raising sales invoices in a timely manner and issuing credit notes when needed
- Dealing with customers queries that relate to invoicing
- Ensure that debts are paid within the agreed payment terms
- Meet cash and debtor day targets set by the Company
- Regularly contacting customers to ensure all relevant debts are managed as necessary
- Allocation of cash receipts and credit notes where necessary
- Bank customers cheques in a timely manner and maintaining the relevant cheque log
- Prepare and issue monthly statements for customers
- Providing ad-hoc reporting as and when requested by management
- Raise any concerns on debt with the relevant Operational teams
- Liaise with the Management Accounts team in assisting in calculating accrued and prepaid income
- Liaise with Solicitors to collect debt as necessary
Skills and Qualifications:
- The ability to work in a team and individually
- Sound decision-making skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Good I.T skills, in particular Excel
This is a full time position, with a fantastic company who promote within and encourage their staff to reach their full potential. Continuous training and support will be provided.