Junior Systems Implementation Specialist , Field Based
Posted 28 June 2019
Systems Implementation Specialist , Field Based, UK Wide
A full UK driving license is essential as is the ability to stay overnight across in the UK for most of the week.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen, with one of the UK’s leading providers of Home Care Services to join them as an integral part of their Business Transformation Team, as a Field Based Digital Transformation Officer to drive forward the implementation of new business systems and aid in moving our network of branches into a paperless environment.
This is an incredibly exciting time to join the company, who are rapidly expanding and becoming the market leader within the industry and are going from strength to strength focusing on business growth and quality of care.
It is due to this exciting expansion, that the Digital Transformation role has been created and your role within the business will be one of priority, to ensure the smooth running of the roll out of system changes within each individual branch and to support the development of the company as a whole.
This is a National role and will include travel across our branch network which includes sites in England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
The CCH Group IT function require a proactive, process and system driven team initially to drive forward the new rollout of a new business system, but also to support the businesses ongoing digital transition. Working with the Operations teams, IT teams, Finance and other head office department as part of a fast paced dynamic team, the Junior System Implementation Specialists will assist in ensuring deadlines and milestones are achieved. As such will work closely with the Quality, Compliance, Audit and Project teams to plan, design and develop our clinical documentation in a new electronic system.
What experience do I need?
As this is a junior role, you will be working under the guidance of an experienced team and therefore an IT background isn’t essential. We really want someone who is willing to learn, has a passion for customer service and is able to quickly build relationships with teams at all levels. If you have experience gained in a field based role or account management position and can bring with you high levels of customer experience and then we would really like to hear from you.
• Build relationships with internal stakeholders
• Gather relevant data required to ensure a successful implementation and review any gaps
• Ensure that all targets and deadlines are achieved to ensure a smooth transition
• Supporting the branch in training of employees on any new system
• Understand all current processes and corresponding documentation
• Become a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in all systems
• Supporting the branch in preparation and transition to the any new system
• Providing on-site support and help for newly-trained employees
• Providing office support where needed whilst branch staff are going through the implementation process
• Supporting fellow colleagues during larger implementations/projects
• Manage project lifecycle throughout implementation – including (Highlight report, RAID, and Change Requests).
• Excellent listening and interpersonal skills
• Keen eye for detail
• Confident and wiliness to learn
• Be able to work within a high pressure environment
• Be able to work within a team , as well as individually
• Be able to demonstrate competent IT skills, particularly in Excel and other Microsoft Office applications
If you have the drive and commitment to support such an exciting change within the company, have a passion or experience within healthcare, and want to work for a forward thinking, expanding company then this role is for you.
Please send your CV in the first instance for consideration. We are open to applications from candidates in all UK locations; however you will be expected to travel to branches when required with an estimated 95% of weekday nights spent away from home.